Tuesday 3 June 2014

What things to do in Istanbul bazzars Turkey.

As an artist, my heart truly belongs to the beloved bazzars and mosques of Istanbul. The  grand bazzar and the Misir Charshi sell the most stunning and striking Turkish lamps, Turkish delight, hand painted plates, traditional art, evil eyes and of course radiant silver bracelets with a beautiful evil eye in the center. And how can one forget the legendary spices of Istanbul whose aroma fills the air of the bazzar, causing some to sneeze or sniff in delight. Whenever the thick stacks of Turkish (Istanbul) delight caught my eye,I always felt like gobbling the mouth watering and succulent gift. I was really blissful when the shop keepers offered their luscious Turkish (Istanbul) delight for free taste on a small elegant silver tray. After that i went to every other shop to try the sweet for free, making sure i tried all the flavors. Watching the greatly endowed artist painting their magnificent folk art would always make me feel like to bring my paintbrush and share my talent with them. That why i love Istanbul markets.

markets of istanbul turkey

markets of istanbul turkey

markets of istanbul turkey

Share it Please

King khan

IF YOU LIKE MY POST THEN PLEASE SHARE IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Istanbul the timeless city. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press